Saturday, October 26, 2013

Nic Dombrowsky: My first male senior model! Huntsville, Al award winning senior photographer


I just love Nic. If I was a young girl I would have a massive crush on him...he is charming, self confident, handsome, funny, godly, great athlete, sweet to him momma and on the top of my list of great things about him...he makes my little boy feel like a super star!

Last year Nic was my kids favorite babysitter, and then in the summer he taught my kids how to swim. I can't explain to you how grateful I am that he watched and played with my kids at the pool while I got some swimming done for myself.

This year we haven't needed him for sitting (and believe me...my kids have asked for him), but he was Ian's swimming coach at HC swim team. We saw him every day and every single day Ian's face lit up when Nic acknowledge him and teased him or something. I don't think he realizes how these little boys look up to him and how awesome is to get that attention. I just love him for that!

So Nic is senior...and I have gotten so many inquirers asking if I photograph male seniors and even though I say I do I didn't have much to show, since my female seniors has been my specialty for a while now.  So what a better opportunity to show my appreciation to him than to recruit Nic as my first male senior model (and did I say handsome..!)

It was such a blast to get some shots and looks I had been dying to try and create for him and his momma some crazy awesome rocking shots. And yeah! I think I am a pretty awesome male senior photographer if I do say so myself!

These as some of my favorite shots of the day...for full gallery go here. 

So if you are a 2014 senior boy...ask him for some info and he will send you my way! and for all 2015 senior boys...we will have a male group next year. So be in the lookout!



1 comment:

  1. OMG! They are ALL awesome! Decisions, decisions........

    ReplyDelete