Thursday, October 17, 2013

The McDonals Family and Logan's senior session; Madison and Huntsville Al Family and Senior award winning photographer


I am having so much fun photographing Senior boys and their families. What a smart thing to do to get some must needed and gorgeous family photos and some special images of the graduating member of the family!

The McDonald family came to me from Madison, Al and we created some timeless and beautiful images that will surely be cherish for years to come.  And what can I say about Logan...well, that I just LOOOOOVed every minute working with him and having some fun capturing his hansome face and precious personality!

Amanda I hope you love your images, and thank you for trusting me with your family's memories. For full Gallery go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment