Thursday, May 26, 2011

Best friends forever: Huntsville, Al family photography


I am an army wife. I have moved so many times and left great friends along the way. However, the last move was by far the hardest. My heart ripped as I had to say good by to the best friends I've ever had. Friends to me, second mothers to my children. I remember the sadness of knowing that my kids would forget their children...the only friends they ever had would be one day gone from their tiny memory.

Tuesday morning I meet with two sweet ladies here in Hampton Cove for a very special photo session. One of them is relocating to another state at the end of this week and her friend...who I know from newcomers group...wanted to preserve their children friendship by having a BEST friends Forever photo session. 

How sweet to see 3 preschoolers love on each other...there were hugs, squeezes and many kisses. I am so happy to have been the one capturing this tiny friendships...and I hope that this photos will help as a reminder to them of each other and their connection for years to come. 

Here are a few of my favorites for you to enjoy...happy viewing :)





Images are copyright of MariaMoorePHotography. DO NOT copy, print or alter in any way.



2 comments:

  1. How sweet!!! Crying over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography and tender moments. What a wonderful idea!
    I have tears streaming down my face as I think of the friends we had to leave as we relocated to a new state. We are fortunate in that we are close enough to visit every so often and my daughter is always sending drawings in the mail to her friends.
    We both made BFF through the Mammas (for ourselves and our children), no matter the distance, right? xo

    ReplyDelete