Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Glasscock family: Huntsville, Al family Photography

GORGEOUS: That is the only word I have been murmuring and thinking off as I worked on the photos of the Glasscock family on the past few days. Where to start; beautiful girls, stunning mom, handsome dad...all shades of blue/turquoise and green eyes imaginable in one household...a photographer's dream!

However, what makes this pictures amazing is the spirit of this young family and the love they share for each others that shows in every photo. 

I've had the pleasure of calling them my friends for quite a while now...the youngest daughter is one of Isabel's best friends at school.  Secretly I hoped they would ask me to photograph their family someday. My heart skipped a beat when Katie approached me about doing this session, and I had so much fun sharing this time with her. 

Katie. I hope you love your photos. You are STUNNING...that's all I have to say. 

Thank you for your friendship and the good times we have spent together...and thank you again for trusting me with your family memories!



All images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY, PRINT, or ALTER in any way. Thank you 


No comments:

Post a Comment