Thursday, May 19, 2011

Terrame: Take 2


Some time ago I had the pleasure of photographing the stylist staff from Terrame hair Salon and Spa. However, on that occasion some of the stylists couldn't make it to the photo shoot. So last Sunday we had our second session with those guys and gals. It was a little cold and almost drizzling, but they held up like champs and gave me some amazing images. It was so fun to capture this group of people. For one they are all gorgeous...but what makes it great is their overall attitude and confidence. Judge for yourself; Here I present the gorgeous staff from Terrame: Take 2. 

This is a sample of the many images...so hard to choose my favorites. Paige, Nicky, Jonathan, Jeff, Kelsey and Charlotte:  I Hope you loved your portraits!


Images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography. DO NOT COPY, prints or alter in any way....thank you for visiting my blog! Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment