Thursday, June 28, 2012

A beautiful family full of beautiful women (and some hansome men too!): Huntsville, AL family photography

So where to start with this family session...Mrs Phyllis Frady has become one of my most favorite people in this town, she is just wonderful and has a way with words that makes you feel wonderful too! Every time I get the chance to see her, it brightens my day a little bit...and her sweet daughter Abby is one of my 2013 Senior Models which makes my heart happy not just because she is perfect senior model, but because it has given me the opportunity to hang with Phyllis a bit more..

A while back she booked a family session, for her whole family...sisters, mother and all the cousins, and we had it this last weekend. It was hot, but they manage to still look gorgeous in their perfect matching clothing. We talked about wardrobe a bit, but I really left it to them to choose their color pallet, and let me tell you; I might hire them to style my own family session! The colors were great and the day perfect and each and every one of the images absolutely wonderful.

I just love when my client understand the importance of family history and of preserving the moments in time...and the story of their family's in a beautiful way. What a treasure to have!!! Everyone should have one of this sessions. 

And why did I named this blog post the way I did...judge for yourself; Even grandma is a knock out! What a gorgeous bunch of people!!!

Everyone, I hope you love your family images. Thank you for sharing this super special day with me!! For full gallery go here

Here my most favorite images of the night...



IMAGES are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY! thank you



2 comments:

  1. Maria,
    I had to pause for a moment to wipe tears and catch a breath! One reason is that I reflect on how God knows our paths before we do and I feel so blessed that my path opened the blessing of meeting you and the friendship that I have been blessed by! You are such a genuine precious lady and an amazing artist!

    Thank you for capturing our family, we all are thrilled with our photos and will have a tough time narrowing our choices. Family is a cherished gift and you captured our love for one another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel truly blessed to call Phyllis one of my dearest friends,and you are so right...this family is beautiful inside and out!! You truly did capture the special bond they all share, and their personalities just shine in each of the photos. What a treat to see all these amazing shots!! :)

    ReplyDelete