Monday, June 25, 2012

Connor turns two: Huntsville, Al child photographer


I met the Tate family downtown last Friday for little guy's second birthday. Their little boy Connor  is one of the cutest boys I ever seen! He looks like a Lladro porcelain figurine and he was wearing the cutest little outfit.

It had been a while since I photographed a toddler, and I had forgotten how fast we have to move to catch some shoots. Seriously, this busy, fast moving little boy kept me on my toes as I tried to chase him around downtown. I didn't get many smiles, but definitely some awesome stares worth a million bucks and the best slimy kiss from his canine best friend! He did great...and I love the images we captured.

Here I share with you my favorites.

Aysley, I hope you love your photos, and thank you for allowing me to capture your hansom prince second birthday milestone! for full gallery go here.



Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. Do not download, copy or print. thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment