Saturday, June 23, 2012

Chelsie: Huntsville, Al senior photographer

It's so good to be back at work after vacation...I have to admit it took me a couple of minutes to warm up to my first session after such a long break!

I love photographing seniors, and Chelsie was no exception. We worked on two concepts based on her love for archery and the color blue. When she told me about her hobby, I was so excited....I had been dying to shoot something like that for a while. It was so fun to get a bit outside of my normal style and shoot for something more creative and artistic. I wish all my clients had such interesting and cool hobbies.

I confess I haven't watch the "hunger games"...I know...I should've had...But I didn't, so the close proximity of these images to that movie it just a happy accident!...and I am glad that such a thing is "cool" these days.

So here are my favorite images of Chelsie's session...I just loved her personality and spirit!

Chelsie, I hope you love your Senior portraits, and that they are everything you were wishing for. Thank you for choosing me to capture this awesome time in your life!
 For full gallery of images go here.



IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF MARIA MOORE PHOTOGRAPHY. DO NOT COPY< DOWNLOAD OR PRINT THESE IMAGES>



No comments:

Post a Comment