Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sofia: Hunstville, Al teen photographer

I have been MIA for quite a while. I went to my home, Costa Rica, for my brother's wedding and to visit my family. It was an awesome time full of party, family and fun...and a much needed break from work.

However, I had a session with a very special client. This young woman contacted me last year asking for a photo session in Costa Rica. I told her I wasn't planning to go there until this year...and she patiently waited 6 months for me! We emailed back and forth so much...in the last 6 months...than when I met her I felt like I was seeing an old friend. It was such a pleasure to meet her and her mom, and I feel so grateful for their excitement about the session and my work.

My brother assisted me in the session, making the day that much more fun! We went to an amazing botanical garden in Costa Rica, and the greenery and tropical vegetation made it for wonderful colorful images. Here are my favorites from her session.

Sofi I hope you love your images, and that they are everything you wanted. Thank you for been so patient and waiting for me...It was so wonderful to finally meet you. For full gallery of images go here.


Images are copyright of maria moore. DO NOT COPY< DOWNLOAD OR ALTER IN ANY WAY! thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment