Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mr Matthew: A tiny little miracle. Huntsville, Al newborn photographer


Mr Matthew arrived last Friday to one of the most deserving families I've ever heard off. He is a beauty and I felt so blessed to get the opportunity to meet him and his momma and create some sweet images for them to remember this day forever! I love my job!

Rebecca...I hope you love your images. Your sweet angel was dream to work with. I actually wanted to keep him! lol!

For full gallery go here.


Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY or DOWNLOAD. 


2 comments:

  1. These are incredible pictures Maria!! Helps that Matthew is absolutely beautiful, but you did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. These pictures are GORGEOUS!! love Matthew so much and these images are perfect!

    ReplyDelete