Tuesday, May 15, 2012

waiting for baby Bryson: Huntsville, Al maternity photography


We met Heather and J at their home for a "in home" maternity session. I don't get to do many of these so I was very excited.

In this kind of maternity session I get to capture the family and the couple as they are before the baby arrives...as they prepare for him. I got to see and photograph the baby's nursery, which by the way was perfectly ready and decorated in a beautiful Nautica theme. Also...it was just so great to see the parents relax in their own home and embrace each other...this ones are pretty much in love let me tell you!

I just loved it and love the images we got. Heather...I hope you love these and that they are everything you were hoping for and more... I can't wait to meet your baby boy!

For full gallery go here



No comments:

Post a Comment