Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ann and Gregory: beautiful country wedding. Huntsville, Al wedding photography


Its a wonderful opportunity to be part of a couple's most important day in their lives! I just love how through the engagement sessions, bridals and planning, you end up spending a lot of time with the bride and groom so by the day of their wedding it almost feels like family...I think I even teared up!

Ann and Gregory had a beautiful small and private country inspired wedding ceremony and reception at their grandmother's farm in Lynnville, TN. Everything was absolutely beautiful,  and every detail was there. I feel so blessed to had the pleasure of documenting this day for them. 

The next day there was a big party...but that is for another post!

Thank you to Cindy Shaver for second shooting, and Nancy Finnegan for the beautiful makeup!

Here my favorite images of the day...



 More to come on another post!!!













3 comments:

  1. These are amazing, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the song playing, and all, I teared up at the blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, your photography is some of the best I have ever seen. I was in attendance at the Robbins/Dyer Wedding, you have captured, even better, the event as I witnessed. And I also saw first hand how hard you worked to make it happen. Take a bow, you certainly deserve it.


    Nancy Knight, Tupelo, MS

    ReplyDelete