Monday, May 7, 2012

Bingham family: Huntsville, Al family photography

I met this momma the first day of my oldest kindergarten class...just days from moving here to Huntsville. Her youngest was one of Isabel's classmates and she was the room mom. From the first time we spoke I knew she was something very special, but had no idea of the extent of her gifts... She is a "super" full time working mom, an amazing woman and devoted Christian. We go to the same church and I know how much she gives there every Sunday with my little one's Sunday class. Last year she went to my country for a mission with our Church, and I know that she is in the organizing team this year...something about that makes me feel very connected to her (she probably didn't know that until now...) I just feel so very blessed to be surrounded with such great people in our church...in our schools. This is an awesome town to live in...and I have the best clients!

Ok...back to their session. We met at Monte Sano last weekend. I had so much fun capturing her family. Her kids are precious and so willing and happy to be photographed. It was just a great experience for me to get to hang out with them like this.

I ended up with too many great images...here I share with you my favorite ones.

Shannon I hope you love your photos...thank you for choosing me to capture your family's memories.

For full gallery go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment