Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A new little angel...Huntsville, Al newborn photography


So I spent the best Christmas and New years ever in company of my family down in Houston, TX. It was a season full of fun, family and good news! We hadn't  finished up shopping for dresses for my brother's wedding coming up this summer when we learned of my sister's new engagement...She got engaged in Paris! Can't imagine anything more romantic...

While in Houston I had the pleasure of photographing my brother's SIL new baby girl. She was beyond precious and just an angel in every way! Since we traveled long ways to get there, I didn't have all my "stuff" with me, but we made it work and came up with some really cute images.

Here I share my favorite ones...

Adri thank you for trusting me with your precious little angel...I hope you love your photos. For full gallery of images go here.

Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR COPY. Thank you!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment