Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lacey's materity session: Huntsville, Al maternity photographer


Hi everyone....I am so excited about this new year and all the great things to come here in Maria Moore Photography! Its already been amazing with a full weekend of shoots and all kinds of new clients and new opportunities for me to grow...

And what a better way to start this year than with a new momma! Lacey is just one of the most beautiful girls I ever photographed...her piecing eyes and amazing hair seem even more gorgeous now that she's expecting her first baby boy.

We met this last Sunday and had the most beautiful afternoon at Monte Sano. Here are my favorite shots of the day :)

Lacey...I am so excited for you and I can't tell you how happy it made me to do this for you...I can't wait to meet ( and photograph) little Jude! I hope you love your images...for full gallery go here.




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Beautiful couple, beautiful mommy, talented photographer! Wow! I know who I want to do my pics now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all...I am so excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete