Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The gorgeous Staff of hair stylists at Terrame

Where to start talking about this photo shoot!

I was approached to do staff pictures for Terrame Day Spa and Salon group of stylists by my wonderful Hair dresser and owner of the salon Lisa. I love this woman because she saved my hair from a bad haircut I had some time ago...She wanted a photograph of her team to give as a gift for one of the girls who's relocating to another state and leaving the salon. I was so thrilled she asked me to do this...and very thankful for the opportunity.

The photo shoot was early morning...but sun was blasting like it was noon time. Sixteen gorgeous ladies and two handsome guys wearing black. Let's just say managing the sunlight was a challenge! I learn so much from this experience and came up with the best work I could under the circumstances...and most importantly we all had a blast doing the photos. I was going from edgy...and I think we accomplished it.


These are some of my favorites...


Be nice....Please don't copy or print pictures from this blog...

1 comment:

  1. I am starting to love textures. I guess I'll purchase some a do more work with them. Direct sun is always very difficult to handle. You did great job again.

    ReplyDelete