Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hale brothers: Easter mini sessions


Hello everyone! 

Here I am showing you another sneaky peek of one of the Easter mini sessions I had last Saturday. This one is very special to me, since it features my good friend's handsome boys. You have seen the little one here on the blog once before as a newborn... and it's amazing how much he has grown since.

Miss Laura...I had so much fun photographing your boys this year. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing me as your photographer...and for the friendship we have developed through it.  I feel very blessed to know you and share this special time with your family...

I hope you love your photos, and that there is still space on your walls for these ones! LOL!



Images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography. Please do not copy, print or alter in any way. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment