Thursday, January 24, 2013

Assignement #4: I will never forget


Hi everyone...I am Just back from Atlanta from an amazing week of photography and friends. Got home to my mom who's visiting from Costa Rica and having a blast spending time with her.

So as I sit here writing about this week's new challenge my only thought is all I have to do and how I really just want to spend quality time with her...The everlasting challenge: a balanced life!

For this week, lets think about the little things we never want to forget. For me is as simple as my oldest wonderful eyelashes, or my youngest snuggled in bed with me every morning...lets think about details and capture them on camera.

Also, one of the members of the group had the great idea of getting an email out every Thursday morning reminding us of the week's challenge, so I thought it would be great to get you guy's email addresses. If you want to get a reminder email write your email in the comments below or sen it to me at maria@mariamoorephotography.com

thank you and have a blessed day

Maria


3 comments: