Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Phillips Kids!

This year my little girl started kindergarten here in HC, and we had just moved to this town a couple of days before that. Needless to say I was so nervous and lost in a new school, with my first child, in a new town. However, there was one mom who showed me around, explained me about the bus and even walked me through the route the kiddos take as they get in and out of the bus. She probably thought nothing of this, since she has 3 older kids in the school and plenty of experience...but for me she was the light of that day....It's the little acts of kindness that set us apart for the crowds!

The school started and her little girl ended up being at Isabel's table, and has become one of her favorite friends. I was thrilled when she asked me to take her family portraits. We went downtown, and even though it was a chilly day everyone had a great time. The 5 kids were so well behaved and charming!

...Joanne, I am so happy to have met you and that God made our lives cross. Isabel adores Laura and I can't wait for them to grow together. Here are a few of your portraits, I hope they captured the essence and happiness of your family...

Thank you again for choosing me as your photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment