Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Shaneyfelt family. Huntsville, Al family photography


This momma contacted me last week about a family session...and I just happen to have a cancellation, so she jump on it right away. I was so glad the spot filled out because the day was gorgeous and would have been a waste not to shoot in that amazing afternoon!

We shot at her family home...on the beautiful front lawn filled with trees in all shades of green.  It was a wonderful day. We had a few set backs...starting with my balloons flying away at the very start of the session and grandma having to go get some more. Also, it took me a bit to win the love of the handsome blue eyed boy, but after a few tricks I got some great smiles and we ended up having a lot of fun!

Here I share with you my favorite shots of the day. For full gallery of images go here.

Jenny I hope you love your images...and thank you for trusting me with your family's memories.




1 comment: