Saturday, April 14, 2012

Darby. Huntsville, Al maternity photography


Sweet Darby is my assistant. She started working for me just a few months back, so some of you might have not met her yet! She has been such a pleasure to work with and I feel very bless to have her.

She is having a baby boy by the end of the summer, and I wanted to celebrate her and her new baby with some photos. So the opportunity came were I needed a model for a mentoring session with an inspiring photographer who I am helping, and she seem to be the perfect subject! I am so excited I got to give her this gift. We will try to do this again with the rest of her family...but for now I hope this will brighten her day ;)

For full gallery go here.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice..Love em! You do nice work. Not that you had to work to much with a beautiful model like that. Not just saying that cuz shes my daughter either:)

    ReplyDelete