Thursday, April 5, 2012

Breathtaking dawn: Hunstville, Al child photographer


Sunrises at Destin are breathtaking. The air is thick creating an almost muted effect to the scenery...making the ocean and the sky almost blend together. Since we got there I thought of how awesome it would be to have an early morning session instead of sunset as I normally would do.

So...the weather man helped me out and gave a rainy forecast for the night of my Friday shoot with the precious Moore girls. We reschedule for morning...there was no contrast in the scene, which made for the dreamiest images.

The sun started coming up from behind some early morning clouds and we caught just the right amount of sunshine, just as we were wrapping up their session. I really love how this came out!

Lisa, I hope you love this photos...I really enjoy working with your family! For full gallery go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment