Saturday, October 1, 2011

In the mood for Christmas: Personal note


I am announcing on Monday my Christmas mini sessions at Schwerman Christmas Tree Plantation here in Huntsville. I am so excited about this locations and cannot wait for Nov 12 to come (yes...that's the day, so put a little note on your calendar).

So, I took my family this morning to see the farm. In my mind I was going to do a walk through and find a perfect spot for the sessions to take place. Also, I wanted to meet the owners and talk details. Little did I know...that Pat and Roger Schwerman were going to be the nicest, most welcoming people I've met in a while and that this visit was going to mark the start of an awesome day!

Ian and Isabel just loved being there, because you know...they didn't just have a beautiful array of all kinds of Christmas trees, but also goats, donkeys, horses and cows.  My kids played hide and seek through the trees,  under the most beautiful blue sky and crisp air; petted and fed the animals and ran around like crazy. We ended up staying for a long while and enjoying every minute.

Like you can imagine...my main objective for visiting the farm was to get images that I could show you to allure you to book a session with me there. However...I forgot the part of dressing my kids accordingly, so my kiddos are wearing nothing even close to Christmas picture appropriate attire and they don't match at all. But who cares...you get the idea of the fun we had! At the end...we spent an awesome morning just being a family (hence me begging my kids to smile at the camera and stay still for just one minute).

So basically here I share with you images of a fun family day...and leave it to your imagination to picture your family in cozy sweater and matching colors...sitting on a beautiful vintage couch, with lit tress in the background, and loving every minute of it!..just like we did (without the lights, the couch, the great hair and makeup, the matching outfits, and the great assistance holding reflectors).

Like I said at the beginning...My Christmas tree session info is coming up on Monday. Be on the lookout for it, since I will just have 6 spots available. You will not just get beautiful images for your Christmas cards, but enjoy a fun filled family day (feeding animals, riding trucks and playing hide and seek) at the farm opened just for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment