Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ferris family; Huntsville, Al family photography


Mrs. Trish has been a faithful and active fan for quite a while, always commenting on posts and giving me encouraging feedback on my FB page. I don't think we had actually met, but we have friends in common and live in the same neighborhood. However, I knew who she was when she called to book her family session and I was so excited to get to actually meet her and capture her family. 

Because I don't think you realize [you; the reader] how much your comments mean to me. Every time you hit "like" or say a sweet thing about an image or a status...I feel a rush of happy vibes rushing through me. Yes...every time and with every comment. I love your engagement with my page and it melts my heart to know you appreciate my art and my work. 

So going back to Trish...we met at Tate farms, she was one of my mini sessions but lucky for her I didn't have anyone after her. So we took a little longer (yes...that's the special treatment you get for a being a kind fan) and got to walk around the farm and capture many candid moments. I love the images we got...they all show the love and connection of this family...with no pose, no fuss and just awesome family interaction.

Trish I hope you love your images...It was such a pleasure to get to know you and your family a little better. For full gallery go here





Images are copyright of maria Moore Photography....DO NOT COPY OR DOWNLOAD...thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment