Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Layne Family; Huntsville, Al family photography


This morning the air felt so crisp and it made me so excited for the fall. The fall is such and awesome time for my business, because I get to create amazing memories for so many beautiful families.

The Layne family was the first official family session this fall, and after them so many will come...and if we use this one session to judge what is there to come...there is a lot of awesomeness in our future!!! I cant wait to meet all the new families that have joined us this year...

So we had a great day...a bit muggy, but after the temperatures we had the last months it felt amazing. The session went great and I just love the images we got.

Here my favorite ones...

Melissa, thank you for trusting me with your family's memories this year...and I hope you love your images!

For full gallery go here.








No comments:

Post a Comment