Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Erika and Barrett engagement session; Hunstville Al wedding photographer


Erika and Barrett are getting married this October, and I am the lucky girl who will get to capture their beautiful day! I am so excited about this wedding, for I have a feeling is going to be awesome.

We met a couple of weeks ago for their engagement session, and had tons of fun strolling through downtown, and getting some precious shots. We tried to reflect the couple's lifestyle, the wine, the fun they have together, and their "tiny" football rivalry they got going on...

Erika looked radiant with makeup by the awesome Nancy Finnegan.

Here my favorite shots of the evening... enjoy!

Barrett and Erika! I hope you loved your engagement photos and that you will forever cherish them as part of your family's history...I can't wait for your wedding day! For full gallery go here.





No comments:

Post a Comment