Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mary Claire R, Huntsville Al Senior photography


The main reason why I love working with seniors its because for a split second of a young girls life I get to influence them in a positive way... I get to be the one who tells them a thousand times how beautiful they are and how wonderful they look! Sometimes when I show them an image on the back of camera I can see their eyes light up and that light bulb go bright on their head that says "WOW" is that me? It is amazing to see their self confidence build up through the session and maybe after its over...they have embraced who they are...and their God made perfect looks!

Well, This session was no different. Mary Claire was so nervous and actually admitted to me hating having their picture taken. However...something tells me that after a while she had changed her mind :)

The perfect makeup was a creation of MUA Nancy Finnegan and the wonderful images made with the collaboration of my awesome friend and fellow photog Cindy Shaver who came to play with us.

Here I show you my favorite ones :)

Mary Claire I hope you love your images...its was such a pleasure to meet you and I can't wait to hear what you think about you photos. For Full gallery go here.




1 comment: