Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Straight from Billerica: Huntsville Al senior photographer


So this young red haired beauty came to me all the way from Massachusetts. Funny thing is that she lives in the town next to where I used to live.  Small world...we probably know some of the same people, but to be honest I had no time to chit chat since we had an in between tornado warnings and hurricanes kind of session. Never a dull day when it comes to weather here in the Tennessee valley.

Makeup and hair was done by the talented Nancy Finnegan...gorgeous red hair was all God's doing.  I LOVE RED HAIR!

We had just 30 minutes to shoot before the huge storm rolled in, but we got some amazing simple and beautiful shots. I just love this portraits...hope you love them too.

Sandra thank you for bringing me your beautiful daughter...and I hope you love the portraits.









No comments:

Post a Comment