Sunday, September 23, 2012

Erin N; Huntsville, AL Senior Photographer


Erin's session got rescheduled two times. We had rain and more rain and to be honest I was dying to meet her and get this done...for I knew she was anxious too!

We were lucky with the gorgeous weather from last week, and met downtown for some train inspired shoot. It was so fun to do something a bit different and she was so gorgeous in her red dress. I just love the way those images turned out and I just hope that she loves them too!

After we moved in search for a yellow filed...rushing, for the sun was moving down that mountain faster than we had anticipated. We got to the field, but we missed the sun...however, we managed to create some awesome photos and my most favorite -ever- to this day- shoot through flowers images. I am so excited to start doing more of those, for I think the girls just look amazing surrounded by nature.

Erin you are so gorgeous and sweet...I imagine great things coming in your future. Thank you for choosing me to capture this amazing moment in your life. For full gallery of images go here. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment