Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Moira: Huntsville, al High School Senior Photography


Miss Moira and her mom have been such wonderful clients. I just met them as they hired me for Moira's senior pictures...but we have been chit chatting and communicating about mostly every detail of her session and I looove that. I love when clients understand the importance of hair, makeup and wardrobe...all down to nail polish color in making or breaking an image. Senior portraits is something you will cherish for years to come...wouldn't you want to put your best effort in making the session a success? I know I do...and these clients definitively did. Thank you for that!!!

So we had a vision of images with Moira's sweet pet...Lets just say poor little cat was terrified and all we could get were some squirmy and shaky images. I manage to get two that i love. After that everything went smooth ans we strolled through the woods, blew up some bubbles and had some twirly girly fun!!

Moira and Lisa I hope you love your images...its been such a pleasure to work with you. For full gallery go here.










No comments:

Post a Comment