Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kelsey and Wes's big day, Hunstville Al wedding photographer



Kelsey and Wes are married...they had a beautiful small wedding outside of Huntsville at the Lazy G Wedding Chapel & Cabin Rentals . The whole family helped out as they whipped out decorations and made the place look beautiful. I just love DIY weddings. Seems to me that there is such wonderful memories involved in the planning and making of a special day.

I had so much fun getting to know this couple a little better...We had a blast at the engagement session and got to hang out some more when planning for the big day. I am so happy for them and wish them all the love and happiness in the world.

It is so hard to blog a wedding. There are so many different shots that are so important, but might not be the most awesome, and others that are awesome but might not be the most important when it comes to capturing the true beautiful moments of the wedding day. So here I just give you a taste of my most favorite images...For full gallery go here.

Thank you Kelsey and Wes for making me a part of your special day. I hope you love your images.





No comments:

Post a Comment