Sunday, September 23, 2012

Haley D; Huntsville, Al Senior Photographer


Funny how this town is so small...and the people we meet in certain circles end up in others. I find myself having something in common with every single client...Miss Haley was no exception since she happen to be a regular in one of the fitness classes I used to teach when I first move to Huntsville two years ago.

It was so fun to know she knew me that way...and I got to find out that other of my senior clients also use to take my class...it's just such a small world around here. I just love it...

So we met last week and had a blast at her senior session...the sun left us early, for these days sunset is sneaking up on me so fast and I have been having to adjust as I go. However we were lucky with a beautiful evening...snapped some amazing images full of sun and even rainbow sun flare...LOOVE!

Here are my favorites from the day...

Haley, I hope you love your photos. You are such a fun and sweet young lady! It was so fun to hang out with you...Thank you for choosing me to capture this amazing moment in your life. For full gallery go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment