Monday, July 11, 2011

My favorite people: Costa Rica family photography


One of the best parts of my trip home this year was the opportunity to photograph some of my family members. There was little time, but still I manage to do a couple of fun sessions with my relatives.  Me and my brother photographed one of my aunts with her belly dancing ensemble (will show some of those images later on), I got to do some pics for my brother's engagement...and photographed some of my pretty cousins.

But the best session had to be the one I will show you here. Because you see, this family is my favorite family ever. My aunt Irene, her husband and two girls are some of the "funnest" (lol...for lack of a better word) people you will ever meet. We went out as planned at 7 am, under a rainy day (the rain wasn't planned...) and had a blast; at least I did! The rain came in and out and they stood there like troopers while I shoot under an umbrella. 
 
Here are my favorite images of the day....hope you enjoy them.





THIS IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF MARIAMOOREPHOTOGRAPHY. DO NOT COPY, PRINT OR ALTER IN ANY WAY. THANK YOU

1 comment: