Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Allred Siblings: Huntsville, AL family and children photography

This was one of those sessions were I really felt off..its was hot...oh so hot, and the precious kids were not so happy! I tried to keep my cool, and make everyone feel confident but it was hard. I felt a little sad leaving the shoot after we wrapped up, since I thought the images wouldn't be what I envisioned. 

Days passed before I processed the photos and what a pleasant surprise...they are great! More that great there are some AWESOME ones! yeahhh!!!!!!! what a relief. :)

Courtney, I am so Happy they turned out for you. Your children are beautiful! I hope you love these images and find in them some of your kids personalities that I tried to capture. I wish you all the best on your next journey out of Huntsville...and I thank you for trusting me with your family memories...

All images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography. PLEASE DO NOT copy, save, download, print or later this images in any way. 





No comments:

Post a Comment