Saturday, July 16, 2011

Casafont cousins: Costa Rica family photography

I think this might be the best photo session yet. Not just because I had the opportunity to photograph six beautiful young ladies, in an amazing farm house in Costa Rica...but because I got to do it with my brother!  You see...my brother is one of those people...that inspired me to pick up a camera. He had always loved photography, and I must say that he taught me a lot of what I learned at the beginning. So you could imagine that this opportunity of doing an awesome photo shoot with him as my assistant [and second shooter] is a rare and very treasured one!

Also, the young ladies I photographed are all part of a family that is very close to mine. One of their brothers is married to my cousin, and another has being my brother's best friend since childhood. Well...that just made it that much more special!

Here I share with you my favorite shots. So hard to pick from almost 180 edited ones...I know...way to many, but I just couldn't narrow it down anymore.  [For full gallery go here]. There are a couple taken by my brother...so I have to give him credit here! 

Mariechen, Christine, Vic, Ane, Maria and Marce... I hope you love your photos, and I hope I capture in there a bit of the love and beauty of you guys friendship and family bond. You ladies are all breathtaking beautiful...and some of the best models I ever had! Thank you...

All images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography. Please do not copy, print or alter this photos in any way.




Thank you for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. María, increíbles las fotos, ellas salen preciosas, naturales y lindísimas; el lugar fuera de serie, el acabado chivísima... te felicito, y fue un honor haber podido estar...!

    ReplyDelete