Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baby Christopher: Huntsville, AL newborn photography.


I have known this new mother for a long time...probably one of the first fitness clients and friends I had in Huntsville back in 2002. Shea and her use to be my most faithful clients and so committed: a personal trainer's dream. We moved away and came back to this town 8 years later. I now have two kids and a new career and she has a NEW BABY! 

Edie I am so happy for the blessing this baby is going to be in your life. I can't even explain to you how touched I felt when I first met him and how excited I was when you told me to photograph him. I hope this photos will be cherish for years to come and that when you see them you'll remember this amazing month of your life. 

...hugs, and many blessings to your little miracle! 



IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF MARIAMOOREPHOTOGRAPHY DO NOT COPY, DOWNLOAD, PRINT OR LATER IN ANY WAY. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Deb Thrower McCombJuly 25, 2011 at 5:26 AM

    Tears came into my eyes when I saw your pictures. Those are so precious! I am so happy for you and your beautiful blessing!

    ReplyDelete