Monday, July 11, 2011

Brenes grandkids: Costa Rica Family photography


I've known these sisters since we were kids. We used to go and spend weeks at a time with them at the beach in Guanacaste...It might be accurate to say that they are the girls I've known for the longest. Their parents and my mom have always been great friends, and we sort of grew up together. Time passed and we went our separate ways throughout high school and college years, and now I have the opportunity to see them once in a while when visiting my country. 

It's so awesome how, at least for me, every time we chat feels like nothing has changed. Like we are still kids, yet with little ones of our own to take care of...with businesses and husbands, and tons of things to catch up on.  

This summer while in Costa Rica I photographed their children...how great to dig a little more into their kids personalities and spend a whole afternoon with them. The pics came out great...but for me the best are the memories of that day we spent together.

Mari and Meli...I hope you love your pics... I wished we had more with Mrs. Geor; next time! to see the full galley go here.

It was so fun to get to see you. Your kids are adorable and you ladies are prettier than ever!


IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF MARIAMOOREPHOTOGRAPHY. DO NOT COPY OR PRINT THESE IMAGES> THANK YOU!




 thank you for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment