Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jose and Tutis engagement mini session: Costa Rica engagement photography

My brother is getting married! Best news we had this year...

I was fortunate to be in Costa Rica at the time of his proposal and to celebrate with them their engagement. We are just so excited for them, and to have Rosanna "officially" a part of our family. She is one of the nicest girls you will ever meet; kind, sweet, understanding, considerate, always willing to help out...she loves my kids. Well, there is just not enough you can say about her. She is lovely and I know she will make my brother so happy!

He deserves the best...and she is just that. 

I had the pleasure of giving them a mini engagement session at the beach...here I share some of the images.

Tutis and Jose: I wish you all the best and can't wait to start planning the wedding...I love you both!!



IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF MARIAMOOREPHOTOGRAPHY. DO NOT COPY, PRINT OR ALTER IN ANY WAY. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Soooo sweet!
    I am Rosana's cousin and know Jose as well and I am so happy for them to be engaged! Congratulations choices!!! Can't wait!
    Beautiful photos Maria!
    :-) Gilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosas Mari, te felicito! Captaste la escencia de ambos...

    ReplyDelete