Thursday, July 28, 2011

Miss Haley gets her first pics: Huntsville, AL teen photographer

Back in the spring I did a little game to find a model for my business. I just wanted someone that will let me create exactly what I envisioned. That way I would have a set of incredible images that I could show to my prospective clients and illustrate the different styles of shoots that we can do: Vintage style, romantic, equestrian, hip urban...etc. 

Miss Haley won the contest, and just a couple of weeks ago we had her first two shoots. We started with "vintage/shabby"...and then had a "romantic" style session. 

Here I show you my favorite images from the second session. This images illustrate what I consider "romantic" style photography. The messy yet perfect hair, the smoky eye, the pretty feminine details on the hair, the style of dress. All details that make this images have a romantic/dramatic feel to them. Off course the gorgeous model makes them extra special...and the amazing help that the sun gave us adds to the drama and magic feel of the photos. 

Thank you Haley for been such a fun girl to work with. I can't wait to have our next session...Hope you love the pictures!


ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT OF MARIAMOOREPHOTOGRAHY. DO NOT SAVE, COPY, PRINT OR ALTER THEM IN ANY WAY. THANK YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment