Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby Holden: Huntsville, AL baby photography. Mommy and me photography.



Lets just say that this was the hottest and most sticky day ever...and on top of that, I took this gorgeous  duo to a grasshopper infested field. YES...thousand of grasshoppers and other strange bugs flew and hopped freely around us. Anyhow...mommy and baby were so amazing; They made it through the heat and the awful humidity and gave me some awesome images. Here I show you my favorite ones.

This Mother is gorgeous...eyes to die for and a smile that will light up anyone's day...and her baby is equally handsome. What a treat to photograph such beautiful people! I tried to capture some of their  connection, images that not only looked great but said something about the immense love that radiated straight out of them...Nothing like a boy and his momma.

Stacey I hope you love your photos and thank you for been such a trooper...Holden is the most handsome baby ever!

All images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography, DO NOT copy, save, download, print or alter in any way. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment