Thursday, August 11, 2011

Miss Haley gets her second pics: Huntsville, AL teen photographer

I have been meaning to edit and post this wonderful images of Haley for weeks. I took them at the first session we had after she won the model search and just haven't had the time to work on them. You know...things you do for fun take second place at things we gotta do for work...

You will recognize the location, since after this session it had become one of my clients favorite places to shoot. I just love all about the light here and the rustic feel of the barn. This session is still in the "romantic" style of the first one I showed you with her, since it was really meant to be a different take on the outfit that would suit this particular style of session.

Haley its just gorgeous as always on this images and I just love all of them...I hope you do as well. Enjoy...

Images are copyright of MariaMoorePhotography. Do not copy, download, save, print or alter in any way. thank you!






1 comment: