Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ludwig family: Huntsville, AL family photography



I met this amazing lady when I first moved to Huntsville a year ago through my Newcomers group at Cove Church.  She was one of the first people that ever encouraged me to pursue my photography and since then has become one of my biggest cheerleaders. I don't think she realized the impact that her kind comments, her advice, and support have meant for me on this journey of becoming a photographer.

I had the pleasure to photograph her beautiful family last week while her oldest was in town for a short period. It was so fun to do this for her, and the best part was that I got to experience some of her family dynamics and close relationships. It was hilarious trying to get Cream and Sugar (the adorable golden retrievers) in the family photo....while her husband and kids teased each other. I had a blast!

Kathy...thank you for all your kindness through this last year. I will ever be grateful to you for taking me into town and showing me your secret places. I hope you love your photos and that your cherish them for years to come...

To view full gallery go here




All images are copyright of maria Moore Photography. Do not copy, print or later in any way. Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment