Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brent Luper: Huntsville, Al Highschool senior photography


This handsome young man is a senior at Grissom. He is an ROTC student and has big plans for his future in the service. I am sure he will get very far!

Being a military wife myself I had some special things to work with in order to capture his military side. My husband's old West point trunk and a duffel bag from his last tour to Iraq. I love how this images turned out...and these little personal things made them that much more special to me...and hopefully to him.

We also did some fun casual shots to capture some of his cute personality and beautiful smile. Here are my favorites. To view full gallery go here.

Cynthia I hope you love your son's photos. Brent...I wish you all the best on this awesome year you are starting...big things will come for you...

All images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. DO NOT COPY! thank you.



casual and fun...



No comments:

Post a Comment