Monday, August 22, 2011

The J Crew: Huntsville, Al maternity photography


I was blessed this last weekend with two maternity sessions...and two amazing couples. I got to admit that I realized how much I love photographing pregnant couples. There is something about them that is so adorable. The excitement and love that they have for the child to be and for each other is written all over their beings. It's almost like newlyweds...all over again. 

Baby Wilks it's supposed to be due tomorrow...and this momma told me that she thinks he was waiting for the photo session to be over so he can come into this world well photographed! Well I hope he will be satisfied with the images from Saturday...so this beautiful family can get to meet him soon. :)

Lindsay I hope you love your photographs. I can't wait to meet the new member of your family. 

To view full gallery go here.

Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. Do not copy. Thank you!






1 comment:

  1. i am a friend or the jcrew family and love them dearly. i can't wait to meet baby wilks. i wanted to let you know that the pictures that you of them are beautiful. you did a lovely job.

    ReplyDelete