Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mc Groary sisters: Huntsville, Al Highschool senior photography

Last Sunday I had the pleasure of working with the Mc Groary sisters. One is studying in Auburn to be a nurse in the Army and the other one is a senior in High school, and artist and a volleyball player. Their mother wanted to portray some of their passions, and also capture where they are right now in their lives. 

So we did...we had a cute session under my new and awesome homemade tent that Kevin made for me this same weekend. I can't tell you how excited I am about this new prop and about the possibilities that brings to my photography. Its like a huge soft box letting all kinds of awesome and softened light in...just love it! It also had an sentimental value since my hubby made it from scratch following some picture I drew on a piece of paper. 

So back to the session...we did the cute sister love session and then moved on to capture some of their personalities and passions. Here are some of the images. Hope you love them...to view full gallery go here

Killian and Kristina, I hope you love your photos and thank you for a fun afternoon...bugs an all! lol!  best of luck in your future. I know it will be bright...




 here some fun pics to capture their hobbies and passions:


All images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography, DO NOT COPY, DOWNLOAD, PRINT, USE or Alter in nay way. thank you.

3 comments: