Thursday, July 4, 2013

Enjoying freedom, celebrating life! Huntsville, Al Highschool Senior Photography


My 2013 Senior models graduated a few weeks ago, and I wanted to do something special for them and I, to reunite, and have some fun together. I am so grateful for them and the work they did for me this past year. My brand is where it is at because of them and their happy beautiful faces and spirits.

So, in commemoration of our Independence day we took out our flag colors and celebrated out freedom.

“Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness
 and courage to be the secret of liberty.”

                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                     Louis D. Brandeis

 Enjoy!!

Gorgeous Makeup by Nancy Finnegan MUA















1 comment: