Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sara and Michael; Huntsville Al wedding photographer


I am so excited to photograph Sara and Michael's wedding this coming September! They are the cutest couple and we had so much fun at their Engagement session...

Sara took me to the most amazing location and I brought Kevin with me to assist. I think having a male there really puts the groom at ease and makes the session even more fun and relaxed.

I just love the way these images turned out...they really show the love between them! How fun is to see young love...

Sara and Michael I hope you love your images...here are a few of my favorites. For full gallery go here.




Images are copyright of Maria Moore Photography. Do not copy, screen shot or download in any way. thank you!












No comments:

Post a Comment