Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rachel Foster; Huntsville, Al Senior Photography

I am having so much fun with my seniors this year! I love how more and more they are allowing me to create concepts that go beyond the norm to reflect who they are and what they love. Rachel came to me from Madison Academy and we had such a fun and a crazy fast moving session. She even lay in a muddy grass, covered by bugs (literally) so I could capture the images we wanted.

We started at the Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation and then rushed downtown to see the sun go down and even shot into the dark of the night. So much fun...

We created cute whimsical images with her cute VW, and dramatic fashion forward ones...I just love her session!

And the amazing makeup work was done by Nancy Finnegan MUA.

Rachel and Teresa thank you for choosing me to capture this amazing moment in your lives. I hope you love the images as much as I do...

For full gallery of images go here.


















No comments:

Post a Comment