Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rachel Clark; Huntsville Al High school senior photography


Miss Rachel just started her senior year. What an exciting time of preparation for the transition into adulthood...

I've seen this young lady at church, for she is very active leader for the elementary age kids where I serve as well...I was so excited to photograph her. As the session evolved I saw her open up to me and relax...I think she had a great time...despite a few mosquito bites...lol!

We created some beautiful images together, and I hope I capture her personality and sense of self, since that is what I find the most important on a Senior session. This special girl, beautiful inside an out really shined in her captures. I hope you enjoy the images as much as I do...

 Rachel and Shannon I hope you love your photos and that they are everything you were wanting...thank you again for choosing me to capture this amazing time in your family's life. For full gallery of images go here.






2 comments:

  1. Rachel's pictures are ready! Thank you, Maria Moore Photography!

    ReplyDelete