Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Bailey Girls. Huntsville, Al family photography

Sometimes you find that perfect friend...and Elizabeth is a perfect example.

We met last year in a photography conference we both went to with a mutual friend and fellow photog Cindy Shaver { who happens to be one of the biggest blessing in my life}. But it was not until this year, when encouraged by Cindy we both went all in and started our Professional Certification process that we became "online" friends. Its funny because we started chatting and helping each other through FB, and then submitted images the same time, and actually went together to Atlanta to take out test for certification. It was so wonderful to get to know her and share with her this stressful moment. I will cherish this forever...

We both got our Certification...and can't wait to celebrate with her at IUSA this next winter!

Well Elizabeth asked me to photograph her with her girls...and hopefully sometime this fall she will do the same for me. That's the best part of having wonderful photogs as friends! She came and spent a couple of great days here in Huntsville, and our kids played great together and we had a wonderful time talking photography!...Also Miss Cindy came out and played with us which made it that much more special!!!!

here I share with you the highlights of her mommy and me session!

Girl...I hope you love your images. I am so glad that God put you in my life!!! can't wait for Atlanta!!!! For full gallery go here.







4 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love!! Thank you for a fabulous time! You have been a blessing to me too! I can't wait to shoot your family this Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, thanks for the sweet compliment. I love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! These are awesome....wonderful job !!!

    ReplyDelete